Experienced Executive Coaching Guaranteed to make your Workplace, your Leaders…and You even more Effective and Successful.
How often have you heard (or said) things like this?
- “We’re in flux…new ways of work, new relationships, new everything. How can we to do a better job of managing change?”
- “Employee satisfaction is at an all-time low. We can’t seem to keep the employees we have, let alone attract new ones.”
- “I know I need to be a better leader, but I don’t know where to start.”
- “I would love to get out of the rut and set some new goals for myself.”
Coach Judy Nelson, JD, MSW, Certified Professional Coach quickly gets to the heart of these and other organizational and personal issues, often in just a few sessions. She turns good performers and organizations into great ones. And she helps star players find greater satisfaction in their personal lives and their careers. How it works.
Achieving Success – In their own Words
“Judy Nelson was instrumental in engaging our Executive Team to extend their talents and become even more effective in helping the vulnerable clients we serve. I highly recommend her as an Executive Coach, a leadership trainer and someone who transforms Executive Teams.”
– Miki Jordan, President and CEO, Junior Blind of America
“Judy Nelson’s coaching style is direct, focused and compassionate. She helps one identify and develop strengths, hopes and dreams.”
– Martine Singer, MBA, President and CEO, Para Los Niños
“I experienced real breakthroughs with my senior management team after only a few sessions.”
– Steven Elson, PhD, President and CEO, Casa Pacifica